With spring just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to start decorating your home with beautiful flowers. I see this season as a new beginning, a chance to add some new little home decor pieces and colour! As I’ve mentioned before green is a big hit this year, but I love pairing it up with a lovely nude pink tone and white for a fresh vibe.
Here are my top picks of beautiful Scandinavian design vases to inspire you!
- FLOWER VASE OLIVE OPAL BY MARIMEKKO
- LAVA VASE BY STUDIO MACURA
- HEXAGON PINK VASE BY FERM LIVING
- UNICO VASE ROSE BY STUDIO ARHOJ FOR KÄHLER
- ROYAL VASE GREEN BY ARNE JACOBSEN / DESIGN LETTERS
- ALBA VASE BY ANNA KRAITZ FOR DESIGN HOUSE STOCKHOLM
- ILSE VASE STAINLESS STEEL BY GEORG JENSEN
- FOLDED VASE TALL BY MENU
- THE MIE VASE BY BJØRN WIINBLAD
- GREEN GLASS VASE BY HAY
- BALANCE 3 VASES SET BY HALLGEIR HOMSTVEDT FOR MUUTO