With days getting shorter and Christmas getting nearer we can all use a bit of hygge in our life. You know, that feeling of coziness. This Danish & Norwegian word that everyone is obsessed about lately has us all longing for those little moments that makes us happy and relaxed. With synonyms like cozy, comfortable, warm & welcoming, hygge is definitely the way to go!
So with these words in mind, I have created a little compilation of items that will get you into the spirit!
- MOODS OF NORWAY ‘PAMELA’ SLIPPERS
- VIFA ‘HELSINKI’ LOUDSPEAKER
- SKANDINAVISK ‘HYGGE’ SCENT DIFFUSER
- ‘THE LITTLE BOOK OF HYGGE’ BY MEIK WIKING
- CHEMEX SIX CUP COFFEE MAKER
- HAY CRINCLE THROW
- ANDERSSEN & VOLL ‘ILDHANE’ CANDLEHOLDER
- & OTHER STORIES BIG KNITTED JUMPER
- MARIMEKKO FURRY CUSHION
- BLOMINGVILLE ‘SANDRINE’ MUG
- STUDIO MACURA LAVA VASE
- SWEDESE ‘LAMINO’ CHAIR