I’ve been collecting my favourite Scandinavian finds on Instagram this month, which was a very inspiring & fun but difficult task. Want to find out more? Just click on a name to be directed to their full Insta feed for you to enjoy!
1)@emmeselle by Norwegian artist Mona Stenseth Larsen is Scandinavian folklore meets pop art. I love how she takes normal everyday objects from Norwegian culture and creates beautiful illustrations like this one;
2) Beautiful & elegant jewelry by @mumbaistockholm, a Swedish brand using only 100% recycled gold and silver and certified stones. They also offer customers the possibility of sending in old gold jewelry which they then remake into new and modern mumbaistockholm designs. A clever way to update your jewelry box!
3) Cute Scandinavian style DIY letters in beads by Danish @sostrenegrene. You can see how they are made here on their YouTube channel.
4)@sognehome is a Norwegian brand that I’ve followed on Instagram for a while now. I love the simplicity of their homeware, and this mug with “pause” written on (which means break) is the perfect reminder that sometimes all you need is to stop and just enjoy a nice cup of coffee or tea.
5) Because who wouldn’t want one Fjallraven Kanken backpack in each colour.. Find the whole range here.
As I’m such a massive Instagram nerd I though it was a nice idea to share some of my recent likes with you here on the blog. There are endless of inspiration constantly flowing through the feed, and I love having a little peek into people’s lives.
So here you go; scroll, click & like too!
1) How cool is this lovely DIY 3D effect sign created by @theshopbyhmc? And the best part is; it’s not very expensive to make!
Photo by @theshopbyhmc
2) I want to go to Disneyland California after seeing this ice-cream sign captured by @amanda.oneill.. So much yellow.
Photo by @amanda.oneill
3)@notsomodernmillie creates the coolest cross stitch pieces like this one, because you know there’s always money in the banana stand. ;-)
Photo by @notsomodernmillie
4) Stunning calligraphy sign by @lamplighterlondon who also does calligraphy classes in East London!
Photo by @lamplighterlondon
5) My plan is to buy one of these cool Morrissey prints by the talented @oh_corrin for my future home.
Photo by @oh_corrin
6) Ice-cream shaped waffles? Yes please! Drooling over these ones that @buckery made and wondering if I should make some soon..
Photo by @buckery
7) Carbs, netflix & pinot noir sounds like the best Friday evening to me. Colourful and fun necklaces by @shopbando.