Its been a while since last time I did one of these, almost two months actually, but after a little break I’m back with my selection of favourite Scandinavian finds on Instagram. Want to find out more? Just click on a name to be directed to their full Insta feed!
1) Kjær” is the Norwegian word for beloved or dear and is pronounced similarly to the English word “care.” This beautiful illustration is by @velmakin.shop, check out their account to learn more Norwegian words!
3) I’m obsessing over the cute ghost from Danish brand Studio Arhoj here photographed by @stuen.th! They come on so many different colours & patterns and are so fun. You can find the whole collection of ghosts here!
4) The gorgeous HAY scissor is almost too nice to use.. Pictured by @thesefourwallsblog.
5) Sometimes rainy days can result in beautiful photos like this one by @regineforsund.
6) The perfect shades of the Pantone Colours of the Year spotted by Helsinki-based @erikaappelstrom. Anyone else been loving the colour selection this year?
7) Lovely living room by @lillian_ba. That carpet!
8) This pretty photo by @thislittlestreet of Copenhagen really makes me want to go soon.. Anyone want’s to join me?
9) In Denmark they say “put on your yes-hat” as a synonym for being more positive, and these cute limited edition Yes-Hat jewelries by @kasialilja is just adorable!
This is a monthly post, so stay tuned for more Scandinavian inspiration! And do share in the comments below if you have any great Instagram accounts you know about that I should check out.
// Photo credit: 1 velmakin.shop / 2 skjerven_jewellery / 3 stuen.th / 4 thesefourwallsblog / 5 regineforsund / 6 erikaappelstrom / 7 lillian_ba / 8 thislittlestreet / 9 kasialilja