I have yet again been collecting my favourite Scandinavian finds on Instagram this month. Want to find out more? Just click on a name to be directed to their full Insta feed for you to enjoy!
1) The cutest Marimekko cookies made by @kitandnancy;
2) I’m obsessed with pinecones at the moment, and these necklaces from Norwegian jewellery brand @kvistkvae are so beautiful;
3) How lucky is @trees_and_treasures to have this beautiful snowy winter wonderland view from her window;
4) Check out these wall (or floor) decals by @snedesign, a young eco-conscious Norwegian brand with a passion for bringing nordic playfulness to the world;
5) These Crown & Branch coat hangers by Swedish @mazeinterior are made from 100% recycled metal comes in black, white and copper;
7) So jealous of @elisabethsofie with the perfect combination of these white string pocket shelves & a beautiful grey shade on the wall;
8) Love the traditional Nordic pattern mixed with the more modern colour choices of these mittens knitted by @pastapatchwork;
9) @sarahk1rby is obsessed with these Muuto the Dots hooks and I can understand why;
This is a monthly post, so stay tuned for more Scandinavian inspiration! And do share in the comments below if you have any great Instagram accounts you know about that I should check out.
// Photo credit: 1 kitandnancy / 2 kvistkvae / 3 trees_and_treasures / 4 snedesign / 5 mazeinterior / 6 tuvamoenholm / 7 elisabethsofie / 8 pastapatchwork / 9 sarahk1rby