I’ve been collecting my favourite Scandinavian finds on Instagram this month, which was a very inspiring & fun but difficult task. Want to find out more? Just click on a name to be directed to their full Insta feed for you to enjoy!
1) @emmeselle by Norwegian artist Mona Stenseth Larsen is Scandinavian folklore meets pop art. I love how she takes normal everyday objects from Norwegian culture and creates beautiful illustrations like this one;
2) Beautiful & elegant jewelry by @mumbaistockholm, a Swedish brand using only 100% recycled gold and silver and certified stones. They also offer customers the possibility of sending in old gold jewelry which they then remake into new and modern mumbaistockholm designs. A clever way to update your jewelry box!
4) @sognehome is a Norwegian brand that I’ve followed on Instagram for a while now. I love the simplicity of their homeware, and this mug with “pause” written on (which means break) is the perfect reminder that sometimes all you need is to stop and just enjoy a nice cup of coffee or tea.
5) Because who wouldn’t want one Fjallraven Kanken backpack in each colour.. Find the whole range here.
6) How beautiful are these pastel vases by Malmö-based @scandinaviaform?
7) It’s getting very cold, and a pair of traditional knitted woollen socks like these ones captured by @livingenjoy is a must!
8) @lemurdesign is a Danish brand creating beautiful lifestyle & home accessories like these leather wallets.
9) Be sure to check out @heidisuuldesign. She is a Norwegian designer & illustrator creating beautiful art with a true Scandinavian feel.
This is a monthly post, so stay tuned for more Scandinavian inspiration! And do share in the comments below if you have any great Instagram accounts you know about that I should check out.
// Photo credit: 1 emmeselle / 2 mumbaistockholm / 3 sostrenegrene / 4 charlotte_interior / 5 sasquatch_00 / 6 unisonhome / 7 livingenjoy / 8 krejberg / 9 heidisuuldesign