As I’m such a massive Instagram nerd I though it was a nice idea to share some of my recent likes with you here on the blog. There are endless of inspiration constantly flowing through the feed, and I love having a little peek into people’s lives.
So here you go; scroll, click & like too!
1) How cool is this lovely DIY 3D effect sign created by @theshopbyhmc? And the best part is; it’s not very expensive to make!
2) I want to go to Disneyland California after seeing this ice-cream sign captured by @amanda.oneill.. So much yellow.
3) @notsomodernmillie creates the coolest cross stitch pieces like this one, because you know there’s always money in the banana stand. ;-)
4) Stunning calligraphy sign by @lamplighterlondon who also does calligraphy classes in East London!
5) My plan is to buy one of these cool Morrissey prints by the talented @oh_corrin for my future home.
6) Ice-cream shaped waffles? Yes please! Drooling over these ones that @buckery made and wondering if I should make some soon..
7) Carbs, netflix & pinot noir sounds like the best Friday evening to me. Colourful and fun necklaces by @shopbando.
8) Loving the triangle shelves on @alysonlott‘s wall.
9) Still dreaming of the Paul McCartney gig I went to a few weeks ago, and this photo by @newdarlings is exactly what I want to be doing on a lazy Sunday..
This will be a monthly post, so stay tuned for more!