A couple of weeks ago the Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 was announced and this year we are welcoming the refreshing and revitalizing shade; Greenery!
Here is a selection of Scandinavian design I put together to inspire anyone wanting to add accents of Greenery to their home. Will you be incorporating it, or is green already a part of your interior?
- E24 GREEN LAMP BY MUUTO
- GROW GREENHOUSE BY DESIGN HOUSE STOCKHOLM
- SKYGGE TRAY GREEN BY FIGGJO
- GREEN POCKET SHELF BY STRING
- TWIST A TWILL JADE GREEN BLANKET BY RATZER
- MANO CUP GREEN BY KÄHLER
- SOL STOOL GRASS BY HJELLE
- PLANT STAND AND POT BY FERM LIVING
- CURVE HOOKS BY NORMANN COPENHAGEN
- 1:1 PINE CONE MINT GREEN BY FORM US WITH LOVE
- LEAF-PRINT CUSHION COVER BY H&M
- STONEWARE CONTAINER BY BOLIA
- PANTON FLOWERPOT GREEN TABLE LAMP BY &TRADITION
- GHOST FROZEN MOJITO RING HOLDER BY STUDIO ARHOJ
- GLADOM DARK GREEN TRAY TABLE BY IKEA
I am quite excited and intrigued by this, mostly because I am looking forward to try to incorporate green into my home – a colour I’ve never actually used that much before. I do have quite a few plants however that adds a natural green touch, but have already started looking at little ways to refresh and renew my space. If you follow along on Instagram I am sure you will see more green popping up as the year goes by – so stay tuned!
“Greenery is a fresh and zesty yellow-green shade that evokes the first days of spring when nature’s greens revive, restore and renew. Illustrative of flourishing foliage and the lushness of the great outdoors, the fortifying attributes of Greenery signals consumers to take a deep breath, oxygenate and reinvigorate.” – Pantone